Followers

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Freewrite 1

Isn't it frustrating when you have a really great day and then one minuscule thing ruins it completely. I try really hard to be a compassionate person. Whenever I do something right though, something else just flies into my face and blocks out everything, forcing me to completely focus on the negative. Then I just get so worked up about it and my entire day is in the trash.
I really am not a violent person. I just get so angry sometimes. Some days I can control it, but others... The other day I literally almost punched one of my good friends in the face, and why? Because she said "You're stupid."
Simple, but so very aggravating. I understand that some days I have my blond moments, don't we all? But if you straight up say that I'm stupid, I will become very angry and imagine myself killing you in many different ways in my mind. That's my therapy I guess.
I really hate being so angry, because it pushes people away. It pushed my brothers away, and now I barely know them.
People push me too far. They don't undertstand that I'm a ticking time bomb I guess.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. You don't seem that way at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mr. Hays. I'm sorry if I was the one who said you're stupid. I tend to say it when I think someone is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't you Cassie. Thank you guys, just some feelings of mine.

      Delete