Followers

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Poem 2: Freind or Enemy

I was your friend and you pushed me away
Now you mock me and expect me to be OK
I am not some thing that you can just throw out
What the hell is this friendship even about

Do you really believe that I don't care
That everything I do for you now is just empty air
To you I am some idiot, some girl that doesn't know
But I really am the reason why you can't let go

You see yourself a princess, I see the wicked witch
You can turn from brains and beauty to the devil in a switch
I am not your little minion, I will never be the same
But I promise you because of that you won't forget my name

You see me as an imbecile, some dumb pathetic girl
However I am Superman, and I can change my world
You see my faith as weakness, a cop out so you say
But my belief is saving me, no matter what you say

So go ahead and mock me all you want,go ahead and brag
Because I will not ever again live as your punching bag
I see who you truly are you frenemy of mine
And I can't wait to see you here in ten year's time




No comments:

Post a Comment